Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dragonfly

When you look on various photo web sights you will inevitably come across a picture of a dragonfly. Well the other day I decided that I needed to have my own shots of a dragon fly. So I went out searching for a likely subject. Luckily I didn't have to go far. This guy was buzzing around my backyard. Once I noticed him the fun began. Talk about a work out. This guy was all over the place. After about the first 20 shots or so he started to get wise to me. He would fly somewhere and land, when I got setup to take his picture he would fly over to the other side of the yard. In the photo above I think that I got him just as he was thinking "there he is again" because he flew off shortly after. Dragonfly's are fun to shoot but you need to be ready to move because from what I have seen they don't like there picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment